As an employee of Arizona PRN you have many work options available to you. You can accept per diem assignments, 13 week contracts, 12 hour days or nights, or 8 hour shifts.
Arizona PRN offers many benefits to our employees:
- Excellent Pay Rates: Our pay rates are some of the best in the industry and we are happy to share them with you - just give us a call!
- Referral Bonus Program: Our current staff are our best source of referrals and we want to reward you for helping meet the needs of our busy hospitals. Earn extra cash today!
- Daily Pay: Advances are offered upon completion of shift with a signed time card. Come into the office and receive 65% of your gross pay immediately after work!
- Direct Deposit: Employees may choose to have their pay checks sent directly to their bank account(s) every week. All employees are immediately eligible for this benefit upon working their first shift.
- Health Insurance: Employees working full-time (32+ hrs/week) are eligible for health insurance. Plans range from affordable maintenance coverage to PPOs.
- Dental Insurance: All staff are eligible for dental benefits with Arizona PRN.
- Liability Insurance: Arizona PRN will provide coverage to all staff by our liability insurance provider.
- Worker's Compensation: All employees are covered under our workers compensation policy. If you are injured while working for Arizona PRN, simply notify us and we will direct you to the appropriate medical facility.
- Paid Orientations: Many facilities now require an orientation. Arizona PRN will compensate you for the time you spend orienting to new facilities. This rate will be a discounted rate from the regular hourly pay rate, payable after your first shift at the facility. Please contact the office for details.